I’m currently taking IFT6266 Grad Course at UdeM (Winter 2017) and as part of the class, we have to maintain a blog.
I’m a little late with mine, but I’m catching up, so there will be quite a bit of activity in the coming weeks!
In the meantime, here is a nice list of resources to get started with Deep Learning.
No need to make a list, there is an “awesome” list here:
- Machine Learning, Coursera with Andrew Ng (Stanford)
- Neural Network, Coursera with Geoffrey Hinton (U. of Toronto)
- CS231n, Standford CS Class with Fei-Fei Li (full videos here)
- Deep Learning, Udacity from Google.
- Summer School 2015, Summer School in Montreal.
- Neural Networks Class, U. Sherbrooke with Hugo Larochelle
Awesome list of resources here as well.
- Keras Examples
- Keras Pre-Trained models (ResNet, VGG, InceptionV3)
- Deep Learning Tutorial (LISA, Montreal)
- Nervana Tutorials
- Deep Learning Book (Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, Aaron Courville)
- List of Datasets (list of lists, yay!)
- Stanford Sentiment Treebank (SSTb)
- Stanford Twitter Sentiment corpus (STS)
- Cornell Movie-Dialogs Corpus
- Flickr8K, Flickr30K
- MS COCO
Most of Deep Learning frameworks include them and/or include functions to load them.
Awesome People to Follow
Siraj Raval – Youtube. Posting “hands on stuff” weekly!
Andrej Karpathy – PhD from Stanford (under Fei-Fei Li)
Other Cool Stuff